Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter flowers inspirations...


Flowers purchased in BT and Dunnes

This are inspirations that I found online . I wish I could make such an Easter eggs. It's not a huge secret that I adore flowers and especially white and peachy roses. I'm sure that everyone will agree with me that the fresh one are the best. But... but.. the main problem with them is that they don't last long ;( My sister in law showed me such a cute store where you can buy almost every flower that u can dream of. And the good think about those flower is that they last forever - or maybe I hope they will ;) they are simple made from plastic. I know ..I know it's not the same as fresh smelly ones but for me - full time working girl it's such an amazing solution.

                                             













Sources : unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment