Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter breakfast..




I really can't make up my mind whether I love or like Easter hm....  definitely  I LOVE Easter morning. Especially because of my favorite breakfast. I know what my Polish friends might thing.
Delicious eggs, salad, sausage etc.
HM.. noo nooo not exactly for me. I can not deny that I made typical vegetable salad.. I got thin smocked ham and I made fantastic eggs with mushroom pasta. But what makes me the most happy is my own Easter Breakfast - waffles with strawberries , coffee with macaroon's, warm apple pie and Harper's Bazaar<3 mniam.. just to die for !! You can't even imagine how happy I was when I found small macaroons in M&S.
 I thought that I will have to spent around 20E to get only 6. You can get 12 small ones over there for only 7.99E. I couldn't be happier. Nothing worms my heart more then small pieces of french memories. I just realized I NEED to go to Paris !!!! Just even only for 2 days!! ok so let say that after all those memories
 I will admit I LOVE EASTER <3 ( not as much as Xmas ;) but I love it ...


No comments:

Post a Comment