Saturday, July 28, 2012

...these shoes are made for walking...






I have to admit that I'm the worst if it comes to shoe shopping. 
I've realized that last month I ended up buying 6 pairs of shoes!!!! 
This is just small selection of my latest purchases... and..and...if that wouldn't be enough 
I can't stop thinking about 2 other pairs that I've spotted recently 
and I'm dying to have them in my closet..
...Can't wait to put those lovers on... I think it's easy to guess which are my favorites..



4 comments:

  1. oooh i love them all! but especially the covered toe black ones! Where did you buy them? Are they the Alexander Wang ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the budget to buy 6 pairs of shoes in one month! Love the snakeskin sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady, you are perfect...

    ReplyDelete