Wednesday, May 2, 2012

...zadig & voltaire... rock 'n' chic lifestyle...


Well known for it's luxury affordable prices and favorites cashmere cardigans, silk and leathers Zadig & Voltaire embodies a new luxury by giving a basics funky, rock  and chic twist. 
This Parisian rock 'n'roll inspired label sets up in the Brown Thomas department store in Dublin.
 I desire their customized studded cashmere knitwear and hop-hanging denims. Model, stylist and designer Erin Wasson looks stunning in the latest spring/summer campaign. She has always been one of my favorite models, I adore her personal style and of course her tattoos :) She looks amazing and definitely she brings life into this campaign. I just lovee it !!!!
 What do you think about this campaign ????? because it totally works for me...




































1 comment:

  1. So cool! <3 I love these laid back, sexy looks

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete