Friday, May 25, 2012

...may's beauty essentials...


 BOBBI BROWN BEACH BODY OIL is a unique moisturizer body oil that gives skin sultry sheen as it scents with beach fragrance. Contains 4 essential oils (Olive, Sesame, Avocado and Jojoba) and vitamin C and E to soften and nourish skin. It smells delicious and you can use it all year long... 


The BODY SHOP pink puffer all over shimmer is one of my favorite one. Just one squeeze of it and you will have a magical dust of their all-over shimmer. It's gorgeous on bare skin, but can also be beautiful in the hair too, catching the light without distracting. 



I'm addicted to Neutrogena pink grapefruit daily scab and I use it nearly every single day. The exfoliating micro-beads unclog pores to clean deeply and help eliminate spots and blemishes. It does not over dry my skin and I adore it's grapefruit scent. I carry it everywhere and use it every evening no excuses. It's the best on the market and I highly recommend.


The Crame De La Mer and new L'oreal primer base are also my beauty essentials and I can not leave without them.





2 comments:

  1. The bottle from The Body Shop looks gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw that cute bottle and knew right it has to be mine ;))

    ReplyDelete