Tuesday, May 29, 2012

...hi top sneakers...

...and my package has arrived ... happy days.. finally I'm the owner of hi top sneakers. I couldn't decided which color to get ...cream or black ... but I figure out that it's better to go for the black ...more practical, especially for an Irish weather. I know that they are not Isabel Marant but they cost me only 50 E and I have to say that it wasn't easy to get them. I was trying to get them in all River Island stores but they completely sold out. Now only available on line. What do you guys think !?!?!??... I lovee them alredy...  

***
...happy days... paczuszka dotarla...w koncu jestem wlascicielka hi top butow. Poczatkowo nie moglam sie zdecydowac ktore wybrac...kremowe czy czarne...lecz po dlugim namysle zdecydowalam sie zakupic czarne...bardziej praktyczne, zwlaszcza na Irlandzka pogode. Niestety nie sa one butami Isabel Marant, ale kosztowaly mnie tylko 50 E i musze przyznac ze nie bylo latwo je zakupic. Probowalam je zakupic w jednym z River Island sklepow ale niestety calkowicie sie wyprzedaly. Teraz sa tylko dostepne na internecie. Co o nich sadzicie?!!??! ...Ja juz je pokochalam...



4 comments:

  1. wyglądają na wygodne, ale jakoś nie w moim stylu;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ittttt <3

    xoxo oana

    www.style-muses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I loveee them and are they comfy to walk in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes !!! and I'm really surprise because they are quite high..some of my pumps are the same high then them..highly recommend :) xxx

      Delete