Friday, April 27, 2012

Tips what can you do with your time while being sick...


Always once or twice a year comes this time when we all catch very bad flu. And now it's time for me :( what's more here to say then - What a perfect timing ?!?!?!? I'm having few days off from work and I'm lying in bad with running nose, just great. Despite the recent warm spells last week and early other signs of spring this is the time when viruses around cause illnesses.
Long has gone time when being sick meant being the star of the day, when my mom was taking good care of me, pampered me with all the comfort food I loved the most, gave me the cough syrup with flying spoon.... hm... Sadly we're grown up..on our own now, and it's all on us ...
But I figure, that being sick doesn't necessary have to suck !!!!!



HERE'S FEW TIPS WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH YOUR TIME 
WHILE YOU ARE IN BED SICK:





EAT WHATEVER YOU WANT

It's one of those rare days when you are allowed to eat what you lovee the most!! Grab your favorite comfort food, jelly bears, chocolate, chips and fully satisfy yourself !! When I'm sick I'm I always craving for all type of fruits, strawberries, blueberries, oranges. Not only because they are delicious but also I now they are full of Vitamin C and I'm sure they will help me to fight the flu. But please forget about dieting, don't count calories you eat, don't worry !! You will hit the gym as soon as you will feel better!!!!





DRINK A LOT OF TEA

There is a lot of reasons why I enjoy a cup of hot tea. I enjoy the aroma of various  flavors of tea. Green tea is my favorite one !!! It is now a popular favorite tea that is said to provide the power to give your immune system a boost. By drinking tea you can help your body fight of illnesses and keep you feeling better.


GRAB MAGAZINE AND CHECK OUT NEW FASHION TRENDS 




I'm reading ...Vogue Paris April issue .. or maybe I should rather say going through..and looking at pic's ... My French is not good enough to understand what is written in it ... yet....haha


I have already started looking for this tiny stud upside down cross earring. Need...need.. 



















Magdalana Frackowiak shots in this issue are amazing...... you go girl...

A WHOLE DAY ON TV 

Old TV shows, new episodes, soap operas,whatever you like.Why not?? You can right??? The remote is all yours tonight. No boyfriend around means I can catch up on these girly movie's I have been dying to see for some time now :)



CUDDLING WITH YOUR PET ALL DAY


My pet sense my sickness grumpiness right away and keeps me company all day :) Pets absolutely love day naps and they love cuddle in bed. Good thing about it is that you won't be alone!!


ASK YOUR BOYFRIEND FOR AN EXTRA DOSE OF LOVE

You  have got a free pass today!! Use it !!! But... do not exaggerated!! He can bring you chocolate, cook dinner, cuddle with you and I'm sure he will be happy to know he is making part on making you feel better <3 <3<3

LISTEN TO MUSIC





the national - exile vilify


bon iver - blood bank

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment